Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/sockets/inet4

Den 01.01.2010 19:10, skrev Helmut Karlowski:
Am 01.01.2010, 18:44 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière
<vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Odd Skancke wrote:
I use Vincent Rivière's port, and it works just fine.
Let his work pay off, no need to stick with 2.95 anymore :)

Hehehe.

Probably the possibility to build on native atari-hardware will be lost
without 2.95-support.

 Doesnt 4.4.2 run natively? I didnt try that yet...

About XaAES: If Odd is hacking the current cvs-version, he'll miss
everything I did since last July ..

That is exactly what I'm trying to avoid. And that is also why this is gonna take some time. Looks like I have to manually get back in sync with current CVS tree...

Best regards
Odd Skancke