Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/sockets/inet4

On 1/1/10 2:25 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Am 01.01.2010, 20:09 Uhr, schrieb Mark Duckworth <mduckworth@atari-source.org>:

When you're emailing, I'm emailing too!

I removed the build. My copy wasn't getting updated and was old. I'm embarassed ;) A current version is building now.

Which type of machine? If it works with gcc4 on 16MB I think 2.95 is history.
And I'll have to update my compiler ...
Ok, I am able to get maximum free memory on 14mb falcon afer mint of 11,176K. A make distclean runs out of memory even. So there is no way to build freemint on a stock falcon with gcc 2.95.3 even.

Thanks,
Mark