Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT's IDE support

Miro Kropacek wrote:
FreeMiNT is application as all the others from the Falcon's point of view so you must have some loader for it, i.e. yes you need HD Driver for example.

I was thinking about running MiNT from the AUTO folder of a floppy, then it could load the other files from the IDE drive, if it has a built-in IDE driver.

So if I understand well, this is currently not possible.

I would like to find a solution to use the CompactFlash card (IDE interface) on the ACP prototype with EmuTOS. As EmuTOS for ColdFire does not include yet a 68000 emulation layer, I can't use the standard HD Driver binary. Fortunately this will be possible as soon as FireTOS runs on the ACP prototype.

Are there open-source drivers for Falcon IDE somewhere ?
That I could recompile for ColdFire ?

--
Vincent Rivière