Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/arch

Odd Skancke wrote:

>> Is there any chance to isolate this and commit with more explanatory
>> messages on the real fixes ?
>
>  Well. The best would be to just rollback to before my mess. Then I'll
> just continue work on my local sources here, until I get more familiar
> with the tools I'm using atm.

Guys, don't take this the wrong way, but I just have to ask this
question: Do you have control over this? As I see it, we have three
different guys doing major work, but it doesn't seem to be coordinated:

1. Alan is working on the kernel on the enhancement-branch.
2. Helmut is working on XaAES, and has so far a ~200Kb patch that is not
 applied.
3. Ozk has lots and lots of changes to both XaAES and the kernel, dating
more than two years back.

I just hope that you guys are coordinating this...

Jo Even