Re: [MiNT] Mikro GCC 4.4.2 build Library Paths

Miro Kropacek wrote:

<mduckworth@atari-source.org <mailto:mduckworth@atari-source.org>> wrote:

    Hey guys,

    The .la files of mikro's build point to /home/mikro/......

Question is, is this any bad? I mean, I must build it in some directory
while cross compiling, there's no difference if it would be in
/usr/local/m68kmint or anything else or?

These files can be used by libtool to ease linking.
I don't know if they are currently used by something.

Normally these paths should use the PREFIX, /usr/local in your case.
The paths are good in my Cygwin packages.

Ideally these files should be patched when installed anywhere else.

--
Vincent Rivière