[MiNT] problem: FreeMiNT daily build 'Helmut enhancements', jan 11th

Hi,

instead of trying to compile it myself, i took a daily build (Jan.11th) and installed it by making a new folder C:/mint/1-17-cur/ ,copying the new drivers and xaaes folder into it and copying my former xaaes.cnf / mint.cnf files from the 1-16-3 install. Of course i only
picked the drivers needed.
In the C:/auto/ folder i added mint060.prg (and renamed my old kernel to mint040.prx)

Did i forget something that would be needed to make it run?

Reboot, kernel boots, xaaes starts up, but after the screen is cleared it halts the system:

Message:

pid 8300 ( 1%ä 1%ä 1%ä 1%ä 1%ä): assert (`curproc->stack_magic == STACK_MAGIC')
failed at line 503 of ../sig_mach.c
FATAL ERROR. You must reboot the system.