[MiNT] Magnum STe/Mintlib

Hello all,

I ordered the Magnum STe PCB prototype to be produced last night :)

Also, I discovered a problem with mintlib. If you install mintlib cvs (get a build from Alan's site), then rebuild the cvs rpm (rpm --rebuild cvs-xxxx.src.rpm), then install the newly built rpm. If you check out the freemint cvs, all is well, but if you move into the freemint cvs directory and do cvs up to update, it gives the error

root@arawork:/root/temp/freemint>cvs up
cvs update: cannot open current directory: Is a directory

I have tried new versus old kernel, gcc 2.95.3 vs 4.4.2, and other things. I have isolated this to be something in the mintlib causing it.

Thanks,
Mark