Re: [MiNT] patch:XaAES:Changes.hk

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> This file should be placed in freemint/xaaes

+	- fileselector not moved any more when sized by top border
+		if window is sized it cannot be moved at the same time (reposed?)
+
+(note)
+I'm not sure if what I did is 100% - there was a possibility to send
+sized and moved at the same time - I just told it to only move if both.
+This size&move is called reposed, I don't know what this is, but didn't
+notice anything not working.

There was a discussion about this mode on the mailinglist in the autumn
of 2007 IIRC.

Jo Even