Re: [MiNT] PATCH: mintlib linebreaks

On 1/14/10 5:31 PM, Vincent Rivière wrote:
Mark Duckworth zrote:
Fix line breaks in makefiles in tz, sunrpc and socket.

This is very strange.
I believe it should work without your patch.

I wonder if we are not hitting another form of the malloc bug...

Surprisingly, these makefile targets use big shell portions, the ` ` syntax, pipes to sed... like my very small makefile where I encountered the malloc bug. I would not be surprised if something was wrong with the command-line handling, such as random memory overwrites.

I'm pretty sure this can be the make stress case we recently spoke about.

Sorry, I have no time to make further tests right now, but I will do.

Well in this case it wasn't crashing, it was getting unexpected end of file.

Thanks,
Mark