Re: [MiNT] Installing on a MegaSTE

On 1/15/10 10:21 AM, Benjamin Gandon wrote:
Mark Duckworth a écrit :
On 1/13/10 4:34 PM, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
On Wednesday 13 January 2010 02:32 pm, George Nakos wrote:
Hello Mark,

even gave me permission to sell the boards with profit!  If all goes
well I'll have 2 MSTe's with 14MB of ram and the parts to build 6 more
of them to send to people!
I raise my hand for one :)
Whoah - love to have one too - any chance you could make more than 6 ? :)

Yes,

I can make up to 45 or so it looks like - depending on if the Mach210's I sourced work as expected. I have to figure out how to program them too. I'm assuming they have a JTAG style interface.

Thanks,
Mark
I'd be interested by such board either :-)
100 Eur is still affordable for such rare things

Well the pcb is being produced. I'm still building a parts list but aside from the cpld it's mostly just a couple resistor packs, and a simm socket. Sorry for the offtopic posting mintlist, I figured this is the one place that will have people who need more than 4mb on an ST ;)

Thanks,
Mark