Re: [MiNT] libgem16: vs_color

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
I found that in vs_color.c the variables in the stack overwrite themselves, though I don't know why this happens.

Good catch !
But it is strange, the bug appears before the trap.
There is only standard C here, and nothing can be inlined...
I think the explication will become obvious by looking at the generated assembler code.

Or would it be possible there is a stack overflow ?
Or something (interruption, etc...) that overwrites the stack variables?

--
Vincent Rivière