Re: [MiNT] wide characters

On 1/20/10 1:16 PM, Peter Slegg wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 01:22:58 , Alan Hourihane<alanh@fairlite.co.uk>  wrote:
On Tue, 2010-01-19 at 15:02 +0000, p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk wrote:
---- Original Message ----
#include<utf8/wctype.h>

Thanks for the pointer on this library. We should really integrate this
into mintlib.

Alan.
Am I the only one trying to use wctype ?
Probably, as most GNU packages provide a workaround.

Will integration into mintlib help ?
Not directly, there shouldn't be anything preventing you from operating
on this now with what you have.

Alan.

I thought I had it for a moment.

Without adding utf8 stuff to the makefile and with this in
the form.c:

#include<utf8/wctype.h>

It compiled and then failed on the link:

obj.040/Form.o: In function `input_keybrd':
/usr/src/highwire/Form.c:1806: undefined reference to `utf8_iswalnum'

Adding utf8 to the makefile:
INCLUDE = -I/usr/GEM/include  -I/usr/include/utf8

produced the same result.

Peter
Well you need to add -lutf8 to the linker flags too probably.

Thanks,
Mark