Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.4.3

Hello,

Miro Kropacek a écrit :
Thanks Vincent for your ongoing work on this.

    Important note: I have not updated the Ubuntu packages, as I don't
    know if they are useful for someone.

I used to compile my own version even when I have Ubuntu but now I realize I have no serious reason for that ;-) So if you could update it, at least one user will be here ;-)

I have Ubuntu installed on my computer, and it is already sync with your repository... so this will be useful for me too :)

Arnaud.