[MiNT] GCC 4.4.3 cross-compiler build for Ubuntu

Hello.

Due to popularity, I have updated my cross-tools packages for Ubuntu GNU/Linux.

$ m68k-atari-mint-gcc --version
m68k-atari-mint-gcc (GCC) 4.4.3 (MiNT 20100123)

For the existing users, there is nothing special to do. The tools will be automatically updated next time you update your OS.

For new users, the howto is here:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/ubuntu.php

To ease the installation even more, I have made a new meta-package named "cross-mint-essential". You just have to install this one, it will bring all the other packages as dependencies.

My repository and packages are still unsigned, you will have some security warnings. You can ignore them safely. I will have to fix that one day.

I have made only basic tests, but these binaries should be OK.
The biggest change is the support of the 6 useful multilibs, so abominations like -lgcc16 are not required anymore.

Enjoy !

--
Vincent Rivière