Re: [MiNT] Patch: Deadkey support]

From: "Vincent Rivière" <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 8:56 AM
To: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Patch: Deadkey support]

Not for a while :-( My Milan is currently not working (nothing serious

In this case, and exceptionally, you can post the updated comment on the list, Alan will change it and he will commit your patch.

Let me try to fix the PSU in my Milan tonight. If it's fixable, I will update the patch and post it again. If I need a new PSU Alan can commit it without my update.

Unless it's OK to edit the patchfile directly, in which case I can do it tonight as I have the patchfile on my PC.

Jo Even

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4747 (20100106) __________

http://www.eset.com