[MiNT] gmp test fails

Hi,

I've tried to test the current gmp library with my gcc/binutils in native environment (aranym). First I started with classic make && make check, this raised a lot of FAILs, mainly FP related like FP division for example. I thought it would be interesting to try also FPU version, i.e. 68020-60 so I added to CFLAGS m68020-60. And voila, "only" one FAIL, sqrtrem test. Any idea what could cause it? I see libm is used somehow in that tests but I'm not sure.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org