Re: [MiNT] bug in gcc!

Especially:
Note that -m68020 option is necessary to trigger the bug.

You should try to compile for 68000, or try -O1. Of course it will be bad for your benchmark results.
It's already for m68000 (see my first mail how to reproduce it) since this is default for your gcc. I'm not sure about what -On is used, since it hides such details during compilation process (yes, I know I can enable it but I can't test it right now)

GCC people don't care about 680x0, they don't care about the a.out file format... Not very good to get some support for MiNT.
:-( I think it's one more reason why we should try to include your patches into official tree -- they will at least see some activity here.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org