[MiNT] windom and gcc4

I've got a strange problem. I'm trying to get zWeather to work (better said, I succeeded in this) and I want to recompile whole thing with gcc4 + m68020-60. But the application crashes hardly. The first thing what is done in main() is calling ApplInit() and guess what? It's from windom library. At first I thought I screwed up the compilation (I had to recompile it by myself since there's no m68020-60 package) but as soon as I compiled the same version with gcc 2.95, it worked again. Out of curiosity I tried gcc2+binutils 2.20 and it still worked.

The application crashes on PC=0, i.e. something very serious has happend in windom... any idea how to inspect it in more detail? Btw the same thing with one of the supplement library, zcodeclib, when I use gcc2 version, everything OK, as soon as I use gcc4, stack gets corrupted somehow (I compiled debug versions of all of them and I see when it enter zcodeclib's load_img(char* path, ...) that path is out of order, the pointer is like 0x8C). It's really strange it has nothing to do with binutils, I don't believe there's some serious bug in both libraries that got visible just by gcc4 compilation...

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org