Re: [MiNT] OT: Debugging Windom Apps

Just worth nothing that you cannot debug a windom application unless you rebuild libwindom with -g -fomit-frame-pointer -O0.  I don't yet know which option was causing the problem but the system would literally freeze hard after showing a dialog.  This problem existed in XaAES only.  N.AES was fine.
Thanks for the hint! It's true my debug sessions with zWeather are nearly gone but it may be helpful in the future. Btw I'm pretty sure I compiled windom with "-g" and it didn't work so maybe that frame-pointer or -O0 does the job?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org