Re: [MiNT] CVS+bug tracker

Am 09.01.2010, 20:24 Uhr, schrieb Rob Mahlert <rmahlert@charter.net>:

This will pass the commit message to checkin.php for all commits. If the string 'issue #nnnn' is found in the commit message, the Mantis bug corresponding to "nnnn" will have the CVS commit message added as a bug note to the issue. Multiple issues can be listed.

This would mean that any fix that corresponds to a bug in the bugtracker, should contain this string 'issue <bug-number>'.

We should use the bug-tracker more often, and users should be told how to write nice bug-reports for fixable bugs.

This is a way to handle things I missed for long.

-Helmut