[MiNT] Off topic nonsense

Hello, all

I had thought that a program that runs in plain tos on a TT030 would run under MiNT. This one did, although I have forgotten which MiNT kernel and which NVDI.

Porthos is a sometimes handy converter of PDF into either a Calamus page format, or TIFF. Repeatable bus errors with MiNT 1.15.12, n_aes, NVDI 5.03 and either WDIALOG or N_DLG054. It may have run under 1.12.

Can run plain tos to run Porthos, and reboot into MiNT to use it, but there must be a better way.

Jim

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |