Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/arch

Ok we have several groups of changes that should be integrated
if possible.

Will this work...?

1. Pick a module
2. spend 1-2 days trying to integrate the changes
into one version.
3. if the changes are minimal or have no obvious knock-on
effect to other modules then commit to cvs.
4. repeat from 1.

I know merging stuff is not trivial and it is time consuming
but it can be worthwhile.

Is this worth having a cvs branch version for a month or so
until the changes can be cvs merged ?

Peter