Re: [MiNT] Daily freemint kernel builds

Am 03.02.2010, 22:45 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

qed and toswin will probably get fixed. If there are really lots of
progs that block AES, it could be worth thinking of unblocking them in
XaAES though I would not like this idea.

I don't like it either. XaAES behaves like TOS, so I think the current
behaviour is correct. A lot of programs (especially German apps from the
nineties) use the Selectric protocol, so perhaps this should be
implemented as suggested earlier.

I don't know much about that protocol but then I'd prefer to remove any blocks when the fileselector is called, seems more efficient: a few new lines of code vs. a new protocol ...

--
Helmut Karlowski