[MiNT] FreeMiNT.org RSS feeds and download counters

"I have a plan", the first part is as follows:

the beginings of a list or Atari ST and MiNT RSS feeds:
http://paulwratt.110mb.com/atarist/mint/rss-feeds.php

RSS feed with the contents of Alan's FreeMiNT.org FreeMiNT CVS Kernel
Builds (inc. XaAES).
http://paulwratt.110mb.com/atarist/mint/freemint/rss-mint.php
(http://freemint.org/builds/freemint/)

RSS feed with the contents of Alan's FreeMiNT.org MiNTLib CVS Builds.
http://paulwratt.110mb.com/atarist/mint/freemint/rss-mintlib.php
(http://freemint.org/builds/mintlib/)

The following is a "pretty" version of Alan's FreeMiNT.org CVS build
download pages, this one currently uses the above RSS feeds to
populate the file lists and allow for recording download stats:
http://paulwratt.110mb.com/atarist/mint/freemint/
(http://freemint.org/)

OK, I know atari-users.net has an RSS feed for the forum, so it should
not be too much to get a sub forum feed for XaAES and HighWire boards

I am looking to get an RSS feed onto the sparemint site (may the wiki
too) for package releases, the HW website for dev build uploads and
source code downloads, and one or both MiNT and HW CVS commits

Anyone with access to be able to set these up, it would be really
useful for some of us to have these RSS feeds (and maybe others), and
for a lot of us in the near future..

Hopefully more people will use the alternate freemint.org, so we can
all get a better idea about how many people are testing and using the
CVS kernel builds. That front end may or maynot be moved to the
Freemint.org url, thats up to Alan, but this way there is no source
server access required to do the stuff I have already done, so it
could technically live anywhere, like on sparemint.org..

hope you find the above useful

part two coming soon to a desktop near you..

cheers

Paul