Re: [MiNT] XaAES & Photoline

Am 26.03.2010, 19:08 Uhr, schrieb Jean-Luc CECCOLI <Jean-Luc.Ceccoli@wanadoo.fr>:

AFAIK there isn`t an official 1.17.0 release and the last time
I tried it, there were other more serious issues with
dialogues in 1.17 so I rolled it back.

You're right. I got problems too, but more with XaAES, so Helmut
kindly sent to me a version he's working on, which fixes most of
the issues I could encounter.

I'm currently working on dialogs again (not finished yet - maybe never ..)

Dialogs were actually the primary motivation to start with XaAES.

You can always download a current build on

http://www.freemint.org/builds

But keep a copy of your working version ;)

Changes can be reviewed here:

http://sparemint.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/freemint/xaaes/Attic/Changes.hk?only_with_tag=helmut-enhancements

--
Helmut Karlowski