[MiNT] INI : File not found - The return!

Hello all,

I just found what happened last time, which leaded to tis result.
After installing 1-17 from Helmut's branch, and after a few days
using it and finding it stable, I decided to remove 1-16.
This was the cause of my problems! It just happened once more,
straight now!
For some unknown reason, the system still believes it has to
search for its files into the previous dir, 1-16-cur, despites
the kernel being 117.
I don't know where it takes this value, but after duplicating the
whole 1-17-cur folder as 1-16-cur, I could restart MiNT correctly.
What the hell am I doing wrong ?

Thanks,

J.-Luc