Re: [MiNT] MiNT questions

Hello Alan,
> I also get this and hacked a fix into the Eiffel code to help, but it's
> still not 100% and repeats for about 10 iterations occasionally. But at
> least the keyboard does stop and can avoid you rebooting.

Great!! Can you send me that fixed eiffel.hex?

> Are you positive it doesn't happen with 1.16.3 ?

Yes, no problems like this with 1.16.3. It happens very rare that CTRL or ALT get stucked, but a
second hit on this key makes it work again.

> I'm pretty sure it's related to the roottimeout code that was added, but
> not been able to get far enough to work out the real issue.

It would be really great if we could find the real problem...unfortunetly i don't know very
much about coding. My professions are electronics, soldering, translating+testing Atari softs.

Regards,
Lars