Re: [MiNT] GCC upstream ??

Vincent Rivière wrote:
I have just posted a request to the binutils mailing list:
We will see the answers soon.

The answer has been quick:
http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2010-04/msg00087.html

There are some conditions, I'm OK with them.

If there is no objection from the MiNT community, I'm going to continue that way. This means that the future unpatched binutils sources will integrate full MiNT support, with the exact same features as in my latest patch.

If this is going to succeed (more likely), the next task will be to integrate the GCC patches. A totally different story.

--
Vincent Rivière