[MiNT] binutils 2.20.1

Hello.

I was not aware of that, but binutils 2.20.1 has been the official version for some time. I have updated the MiNT patch and the Cygwin and Ubuntu 32-bit binaries.
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/

Note that the official version should have been 2.20.1 but it is actually 2.20.1.20100303 because the official maintainers forgot to remove the timestamp for the release. It doesn't matter.

Since it is a minor update with nothing new for us, and I'm lazy, I have not rebuilt all the other packages. Furthermore, GCC 4.5.0 will be released very soon, this will be the opportunity to rebuild everything.

And as discussed before, I'm going to port the binutils MiNT patch to the CVS version and submit it to the official developers for commit.

--
Vincent Rivière