Re: [MiNT] MiNT questions

Am 21.04.2010, 00:38 Uhr, schrieb Jean-Luc CECCOLI <Jean-Luc.Ceccoli@wanadoo.fr>:

Hello again,

MiNT is running again here, but there are some questions that
still embarrass me.
First of all, at the step where it should display "press shift
or wait x seconds", I only get a blank screen, then it goes on
after the said delay. But, if I depress Shift, I can't see what

Do you see this be on the screen?

 Reading `\mint\1-17-cur\mint.ini' ...  done

 Hold down the SHIFT key to enter menu or wait 6 s.

If not: it's redirected by someone.

You can edit mint.ini manually to enable step-by-step (INI_STEP=YES).

But if all output only goes to boot.log, you will not enjoy it much.

Are you able to run without graphics-card?

--
Helmut Karlowski