Re: [MiNT] INI : File not found - The return!

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 21:04:54 , "Jean-François Lemaire" <jflemaire@skynet.be> wrote:

> On Thursday 29 Apr 2010 20:45:50 Jean-Luc CECCOLI wrote:
> > On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 08:05:34 , "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no> wrot
> e:
> .../...
>
> This is not a bug. Jo Even was right. Look up /etc/ttytab. You should see
> there this line:
>
> console "/usr/bin/xaaes" tw52 on secure
>
> On my system, "/usr/bin/xaaes" is a symlink to "/c/mint/1-16-
> cur/xaaes/xaloader.prg".

Hello,

I hadn't understood this. I just had a look at the contents of the
file, which is as you describe it, but I didn't notice that it was
a symlink to 1-16!
Thanks your post, I made it link to 1-17 and now I could delete the
1-16 folder.
When I upgrade to future releases, I'll carefully look at this!
And, BTW, why not write somewhere on the pages something like :
"If, after upgrading to a newer version, deleting the older one
 is not possible and gives a TOS -36 error, etc."

Many thanks to all,

J.-Luc