Re: [MiNT] Peter's emails

Peter Slegg wrote:
bash-2.05a# tzinit
Current date and time: Thu May 13 14:05:14 2010
Time zone in use: BST
East of Greenwich Mean Time: 1:00:00
Kernel clock mode: localtime

This is very correct, your MiNT settings are right.

So the MyMAIL settings are wrong.

You really sent the message I'm replying to at 13:06:57 GMT.
The only important thing is the "Date" header in your message.
It should be:
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 14:06:57 +0100 (BST)
But it is actually (wrong):
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 14:06:57 +0200 (GMT)

We can see the time value is good, maybe by chance.

The offset +0200 is wrong, I can't understand where it comes from.

The timeone name (GMT) is wrong regarding to your real timzone (BST) or the specified offset (+0200). It seems that this name is picked up from the settings you have chosen in MyMAIL.

So do not change anything to your current MiNT seggins and try to configure MyMAIL with BST then EET and send a test message to us to see what will change.

--
Vincent Rivière