[MiNT] Align for end of section?

Hi,

I'm fighting strange problem -- I need to make exact binary copy of section definition, i.e. if I have something like:

.data
label: dc.w 0x1234

I want to have output 2 bytes long. Since I use many files with different align for starting addresses (VMAs), I had to override default align for section starts -- using ld script. Trouble is, linker still adds additional zeros on the end of each section/file to be it on 4-byte boundary, which results in catastrophic things to my project (overwriting code following current section�with�zeros instead of terminate and continue on next section). Is there any way how to tell linker to not align end of files/sections?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org