Re: [MiNT] key-repeat-bug on bootup

Am 13.05.2010, 21:29 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Beware, that patch works only with TOS > 2.x and EmuTOS. Fortunately, in

I only tested it on aranym, TT will follow, but I guess it works there too.

TOS 1.x there is no reason to press a key at startup, so the bug is very unlikely to occur.

Finally, I think even this patch is not very clean, it is better than the current situation. We just have to add a version check using Sversion() and it will be safe.

Do you know what happens in TOS < 2 when running it?

I've been looking for another solution but like anybody else without success.

But I've fixed the swkbdtbl-memory-violation :-)

--
Helmut Karlowski