Re: [MiNT] MPC 0.8.1 Compiles / Tests Good Natively

Anyway, built it on my Falcon with Miro's GCC 4.4.3.  All tests passed out of the box without any modifications except for some stack size changes. Compiled with no CPU flags, so defaulted for 68000.

Tested lasted GMP (5.0.1) but it has lots of problems with 68000 install, might try 68020-60 if I get the chance to see if that clears up the issues.
Good work! How it's with MPFR and older GMP tests? I remember seeing some crash on aranym when trying to run for 68000 and for 68020-60 it was even worse. But maybe it was again only that stack issue (64k isn't enough?).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org