Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.59.1 for your testing pleasure....

Hello,

I'm having a few questions regarding the new MiNTLib:

"The MiNTLib update will remove math.h, so whichever math lib is being
used needs to be upgraded as well."

How do I compile sources which do include math.h?

What is about Libs that were linked against older MiNTLib, should I be
able to use them without problems?

I'm interested in the new MiNTLib because it implements the dirfd, fchdir
API's ... It seems this was not supported by MiNTLib 0.58.0

Greets,
Ole