Re: [MiNT] Porting newer version of libfreetype

Am Do, 3.06.2010, 21:17 schrieb Ole Loots:

>  Is there an specific way how to
> transport these patches into the newer official releases?

It looks like the patches are included in the newest sources... sorry for
posting. Maybe the makefile patches are custom, but until now everything
seems to be fine...

Just one off-topic question...:
It takes very long when make checks for maximum command line length...
then it spits out: 262144

When I run make with linux, I usually get values like 32000. Is such an
high value ok?

greets,
ole