Re: [MiNT] strange console behaviour

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 4:12 AM, Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-06-14 at 03:26 +1000, Paul Wratt wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 3:19 AM, Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > can anyone explain this screen shot?
>> >
>> > this is a basic AFROS setup, with updated binaries, and a
>> > new/different bash (549190 bytes)
>> >
>> > I dont know if it is linked, but there are NO active "start shell"
>> > menu items in Taskbar or Toswin2
>> >
>> > Cheers
>> >
>> > Paul
>> >

>> hmm.. it appears the Toswin/Taskbar issue is not finding the log file
>> (folder actually)
>>
>> the screenshot is only when you run bash from the desktop (???) any ideas?
>
> So if you don't start XaAES it works fine ?
>
> Alan.

this is a plain AFROS setup, so only mint.cnf & xaaes.cnf. I have
never tried to start as console/shell, always run XaAES

If I can start "shell" from Toswin or Taskbar (theoretically any tos
app passed to it) it works fine, giving the correct results

I am wondering if it is not associated to the starting folder options
for desktop icons?

Paul