[MiNT] FreeeMiNT for ColdFire

Hello.

Olivier Landemarre and Didier Méquignon gave me an old setup with FreeMiNT and MyAES for ColdFire. It runs on the M5484LITE hardware with FireTOS. It works fine, however it is abnormally slow (to be investigated later).

Olivier had integrated the ColdFire patches to the FreeMiNT CVS 4 years ago. It is a partial patch, only for C files. The assembler files run thanks to the 68000 emulation of FireTOS. I have just tried to compile that version from CVS, and it still works ! I have just added a minor patch for some compilation issues related to AKP.

So I'm going to post some patches related to FreeMiNT for ColdFire. I will patch the assembler files progressively, with the objective of getting rid of all 68000 specific code, to allow FreeMiNT to run on EmuTOS, without 68000 emulation.

--
Vincent Rivière