Re: [MiNT] Conholio 0.7r

18 jul 2010 kl. 19.53 skrev Jo Even Skarstein:

> On 07/18/2010 01:14 PM, George Nakos wrote:
> It's probably just me, but I couldn't find a description of the format
> used by Conholio. A simple .FNT->Conholio conversion utility should not
> be too hard to write. There are plenty of monospaced, 8 pixel wide fonts
> out there.

There are no docs and no specifications for Conholio. The irony is that I've been a tech writer for many years, but I f-ing hate writing docs nowadays :) I'll do something about that now that people actually try it out.

It loads several different font formats. The easiest one is RAW. It's just binary data for 256 characters. It should detect scanline-based fonts or consequtive font data automatically.

The other formats, well, I have no idea. It's some linux font format, and I just implemented enough support for it to load some of them..

Needless to say, this part isn't exactly finished.

-- PeP