Re: [MiNT] GEM frameworks

Am Sonntag, den 18.07.2010, 19:30 +0200 schrieb Jo Even Skarstein
<joska@online.no>:
> On 07/18/2010 09:23 AM, Paul Wratt wrote:
>

> There is a reason why I've stopped supporting MagiC and Geneva (and more
> or less N.AES too) in my few GEM-apps. It makes testing and maintenance
> so much easier.

MagicNet ist compatible to MintNet,... it's even so compatible that you
can compile an MagicNet app and then run it with MintNet successfully :)
I don't know about the other internals, but for NetSurf: of course you
will need an Magic Setup that has long Filename support and you will need
something like an home directory and an fonts directory. I'm not caring if
NetSurf will be compatible with MagiC. If it will run with it: fine, too.

To me, FreeMiNT + Xaaes is the thing ( The feature! :-) ).

Ole