Re: [MiNT] 1.17 Release - Call for documentation updates !

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 22:03:33 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 08.08.2010, 21:24 Uhr, schrieb Jean-Luc CECCOLI
> <Jean-Luc.Ceccoli@wanadoo.fr>:
>
> .../...
>
> Sh*t! XaAES just calls the system-call for shutdown after killing its
> clients, so there should be something in xa_boot.log.
>
> I've made a kernel-version that waits for a key during shutdown, so you'll
> be able to see what's happening (works on aranym).
>
> Then make a photo or whatever ...
>
> I remember there is a possibility to write all kernel-output into a file?
> How?
>
> But I'm afraid this will not be solved so soon.

Not necessarily : according to Joe, and no doubt he's right, the
issue might come from shutdown.app, which is called by the AES
when needing to shut the system down.
So, imagine I have the wrong one... ??? !!!
I'm going to check for this and report back here.
But, ATM, I need to go and sleep.

Good night,

J.-Luc