Re: [MiNT] 1.17 Release - Call for documentation updates !

On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 18:05:20 , Miro Kropacek <miro.kropacek@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The daily builds have been available for quite some time, that's more
> No, they are not, we see every day how there's missing this or that or
> some random build error occurred etc. I want full package with all
> docs, RSCs, themes etc to be reviewed. Now it's just another update
> with very few testing. Personally, I never downloaded those builds. I
> want to test real release candidate.
>
> > than sufficient for RC. So I'm really going for 1.17 now.
> Do what do you find as most appropriate, it was just a suggestion.
>

> > want to hold up releases calling them RC as we don't have enough people
> > testing anyway.
> There were at least 3 more people who volunteered to put extra work in
> RC testing. How many people test daily builds?

I have been running the daily build for several months, maybe 5 by now.
First with the Helmut build but in the last 5-6 weeks the Trunk build.

It is much more stable than 1.16.3 but there have been bugs like the
shutdown one and the RAM disc one is still there AFAIK.

Peter