Re: [MiNT] "pid 80 (conholio) : unifs: couldn't match a drive with a directory"

Alan Hourihane wrote:
O.k. Unless someone wants to dig into this, I'm not going to. It's
failing with an old kernel and I'm not going back to 1.16.

Unlike what I had previously reported, this problem seems to be unrelated to the MiNTLib version. Even old binaries like Highwire fail on 1.16 with the same error.

I have digged a bit, the problem is inside Dgetcwd(): on FreeMiNT 1.16, it fails with ENOTDIR on hostfs, which is obviously wrong.

So I agree with Alan. Since everything works fine with the latest FreeMiNT, let's forget 1.16 and its old bugs, and be happy with the upcoming FreeMiNT 1.17.

--
Vincent Rivière