Re: [MiNT] XaAES: Menus in windows vs. menu_tnormal()

On 08/04/2010 03:52 PM, Peter Persson wrote:
I'm using a menu bar in a window. I attached it using wind_set(WF_MENU, ...) and it works well except for the fact that menu_tnormal() doesn't seem to work properly. It works for regular menus.

Am I using the wrong call? Am I supposed to reset the menu state in some other way?
I had this problem too with earlier versions of XaAES. menu_tnormal didn't actually do anything unless there also was a toolbar attached to the window. Or to be more precise - when there was a menu attached to a window but no toolbar, menu_tnormal didn't trigger a redraw of the menu widget. Helmut fixed this problem some time before Christmas last year. If you can wait a few days I can send you my working code so you can compare it to yours.

Jo Even