Re: [MiNT] xaaes.txt

On 08/09/2010 10:07 PM, Miro Kropacek wrote:
>> I'd like the wiki to be the master and have no documentation in the CVS.
> I totally agree. Maybe some config skeletons are essential to have in
> CVS as they are easier to get / use on Atari (no need to copy&paste
> from web).

These can be exported from the Wiki and converted to plain text with a
tool like this: http://toolserver.org/~magnus/wiki2xml/w2x.php

There is one serious issue with having all docs just in the wiki - there
is no way to read them on a computer running FreeMiNT... A static
HTML-version of the wiki should exist too.

Jo Even