Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT CVS mail list

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 3:45 AM, Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Alan Hourihane wrote:

>> > That's great!
>> >
>> > Now could you tell me why xaaes is not in the latest freemint.org-archives?
>> > What do make/gcc say?
>> >

>> > -Helmut
>> >

>> Ah, I see that you don't mean the mail archives, but the build itself...
>> It's broken because of some of your changes....
>>
>> ../win_draw.c: In function 'init_sliders':
>> .../win_draw.c:3857: error: invalid storage class for function
>> 'info_texture'
>
> Thanks. That's Pauls extended textures.
>
> I see you already fixed it? I reverted it in my branch ;-)
>
> So the error occured only if ST_ONLY is true. Have to revert again ..
>
> -Helmut

I have redone that patch about 4-6 times now, each time with months in
between, I probably missed something, or I did not check the full
extent of the changes in WIN_DRAW.C since the last time I did the
patch

I did do a build with it, and dont remember getting any warnings
(unless they are turned off by default?)

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I'll triple check in the future...

Paul