Re: [MiNT] Announce of an early netsurf framebuffer alpha / polipo proxy rpm

netsurf fails with frames

I dont have net access in aranym under windows, so I checked the html
+ samples that come with HighWire

some of the font rendering is a bit off (pre), but generally things
are not bad, with the exception of frames. some (visual) things will
need tweeking like bullets

The first time I opened HTML/HIGHWIRE.HTM (the main html docs) I got a
"blank" result, even though it process the pages, says is has 3 css
loaded

The second time HTML/SAMPLES/ROW_TEST.HTM it crashed

Question: window resize?

All round, not a bad effort, thanks very much for the work in getting
it this far, great stuff

Paul