Re: [MiNT] 1.17 Release - Call for documentation updates !

Am 07.08.2010, 10:41 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>:

Can people look over the current documentation.

Also please look at the current 1.16.1 beta release tarball and the
readme.txt and add/update for current behaviour. Especially Helmut for
XaAES changes as those are going to be very user visible changes.

The usrguide.txt in doc/xaaes covers the pre-km-version. It needs to be rewritten in most parts.

I've just begun (it really needs to be done).

Will MiNT be installed in 1-17-cur or 1-17?

I'll be releasing tomorrow night (BST) around 10pm, so I'll be looking
at how Frank built the 1.16.x releases and create a similar tarball.

Please include the resource-file xaaes009.rsc in the distribution!

--
Helmut Karlowski