Re: [MiNT] AW: Netsurf

If you all ready have m0n0's working installation then you can grab
a test version of my binary at:

http://www.pslegg.scubadivers.co.uk/download/nsfb

Keep a copy of your original binary. ;-)

If you find big differences with the proper release then let me know
and I will look into it.

I am starting a new job shortly so I won't be doing a great deal.

Regards,

Peter